Thank You For Everything !

I'd Like to thank everyone for the time and patience you have spent with me. I could'nt do it without your support and effort so go the extra mile to show your appreciation! continue the journey
with me.---->

@ www.LifeisLondon.com

Day 23 B O N U S

Day 8

Chilly Chilllll ..... today we are relaxing, well I'm chilling alone so there is no we lol. Today I'm hitting up Roosevelt Island I have never been an always wondered what it looked liked.... I always see it in the movies..... The ride is fun you have to take a AIRTRAN... not sure of the official name but It's a TRAIN in the air so AIRTRAN.. either way it's all good today was laid back check out the Taking L's track off the London's Life Soundtrack     Day 8-->V_I_D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 5ive

Day 6IX

Day 7even

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 14

Day 15 Trailer #2

Day 16

Duke Ellington Day On The A Train Classic

Re or De Construction ?

Short timelapse sequence to start off the blog looks cool to me, getting back to A T L A N T A will be ( speechless )

( ! * * ! )