Thank You For Everything !

I'd Like to thank everyone for the time and patience you have spent with me. I could'nt do it without your support and effort so go the extra mile to show your appreciation! continue the journey
with me.---->

@ www.LifeisLondon.com

Day 23 B O N U S

Day 16

B A N G !  B A N G ! ! you know what time it is...... c e l e b r a t i o n b ! ^ # *  We don't wait until the 4th of July in New York to let them thangs ! P O P ! with that being said no sleep last night ...... First we going to check out the big show usually on the river at the Lower East Side but This year they decided to bring it to the West Side .... (attract more tourist) any who .... this lady came threw and pushed her way threw the crowed of 500 + easy  thanksss cuz i was right behind her lol ..... Exclusive 4th of July Footage coming tomorrow ......  I should be getting paid for this ish..... speaking of paid where's my damn check for last month ........J O H N N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!! lets get it together ----- > p e o p l e 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 5ive

Day 6IX

Day 7even

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 14

Day 15 Trailer #2

Day 16

Duke Ellington Day On The A Train Classic

Re or De Construction ?

Short timelapse sequence to start off the blog looks cool to me, getting back to A T L A N T A will be ( speechless )

( ! * * ! )