Thank You For Everything !

I'd Like to thank everyone for the time and patience you have spent with me. I could'nt do it without your support and effort so go the extra mile to show your appreciation! continue the journey
with me.---->

@ www.LifeisLondon.com

Day 23 B O N U S

Day 25

TyDAY Y was aiiight.... lol nahh today was great I setup a small private screening ... o n l i n e ... I had some great feedback __ + __ I will be posting the reviews at www.Lifeislondon.blogspot.com ya know so thanks for the response and support once again ! Other than that I took on my first shift with the Drummers did my first show on the shuttle ! It went good clocking Kesef wit ---SHA #2 ... Shout out to www.MovieQ.DOT.blogspot.com ....email me, write me, txt msg me, call me, send a kite, fly a bird, all that .. I have the password .. T H R E E days remaining .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 5ive

Day 6IX

Day 7even

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 14

Day 15 Trailer #2

Day 16

Duke Ellington Day On The A Train Classic

Re or De Construction ?

Short timelapse sequence to start off the blog looks cool to me, getting back to A T L A N T A will be ( speechless )

( ! * * ! )