Thank You For Everything !

I'd Like to thank everyone for the time and patience you have spent with me. I could'nt do it without your support and effort so go the extra mile to show your appreciation! continue the journey
with me.---->

@ www.LifeisLondon.com

Day 23 B O N U S

Day 17 & 18

No sleep today so I am putting both Days together in this report ! well I have not went home in a few days so when I got there ..... I smelled that the power went out and a stench went throughout my house that reminded me of death, I have been cloroxing and bleaching the floors walls radiators everything lol ...... i just threw everything in the garbage......... The smell still has not left but it has gotten better..... The videos are in the works i have been getting ready for this screening and I promise tomorrow i will post up what i did for the Day 13 14 and 15 ....... Possible Trailer #2  .... keep it locked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 5ive

Day 6IX

Day 7even

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 14

Day 15 Trailer #2

Day 16

Duke Ellington Day On The A Train Classic

Re or De Construction ?

Short timelapse sequence to start off the blog looks cool to me, getting back to A T L A N T A will be ( speechless )

( ! * * ! )