Thank You For Everything !

I'd Like to thank everyone for the time and patience you have spent with me. I could'nt do it without your support and effort so go the extra mile to show your appreciation! continue the journey
with me.---->

@ www.LifeisLondon.com

Day 23 B O N U S

Day 22

So ..... Last night and today was pretty funny i fell asleep on the train as usual ... but i woke up with a lady in my ear talking on the phone to her boyfriend... I knew this because She was tired of him calling in the middle of the Night and not seeing her more than once a week ....lol she did'nt look bad either .... I would see her more than once a week if she were my boo .... anyway ... Seemed like dude didnt want to give her a break from the relationship...... I got to the point where she was laughing at him try to give reasons why the break is un-needed .....  This made me realize how much control m e n don't have when chicks want to jump ship lol ..... I think there mind is made up way before they come to us before the bad news..... just something i thought was interesting ..... mean while.. I'm stacking up $ for a camera so...... I may be getting a camera this week so stay tuned i know the videos MIA....... NEW VIDEO BLOCK coming soon ! Be in Atlanta on the 20th !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 5ive

Day 6IX

Day 7even

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 14

Day 15 Trailer #2

Day 16

Duke Ellington Day On The A Train Classic

Re or De Construction ?

Short timelapse sequence to start off the blog looks cool to me, getting back to A T L A N T A will be ( speechless )

( ! * * ! )